The Little Bad Wolf
Who’s afraid of the Little Bad Wolf? No one, apparently!
A hilarious take on classic fairy tales for ages 3+, in which the Little Bad Wolf goes looking for ways to make trouble – but it’s hard to be bad when you’re only little!
The book includes:
- Beautifully detailed illustrations by the award winning Lachlan Creagh
- A funny story by kid’s author and stand-up comedian Sam Bowring
- Pages bursting with a treasure trove of fairy tale characters
- New jokes and references to discover with every read through
- Most importantly, lots of opportunities for parents to growl at their kids